Monday, December 7, 2015

Hair treatment/Hair mask


Good day Dear!!!
how are you doing?
Welcome back!
It feels amazing to have you reading my blog!!!


Thanks to my amazing oil mixture (if you want to know tell me bellow so I'll make a post just for you),I will be able to strech up to my 12 weeks post relaxed.That is my goal 
As part of my regimen,I have to treat my hair with a hair mask once a monthy.I used my favourite hair masque by ORS(it is actually my first) than finish my treatment with Cantu cocunut curling cream as usual after every wash -I know it for natural hair but it smell so good.

I used for my treatment:
  • Hair masque by ORS. Hair masque are for monthly used and have the benefit  to increase the quality of your hair, it strengh and shine. it also helped to manage new growth making softer and detangle hair
  • Cantu Coconut curling cream 
  • a shower cap
  • a cotton T-shirt
  • and a wide tooth detangling comb
Let start...

   1. I started by detangling my hair, than applied the Hair mask to my hair after it was completly wet.This was like a co-wash.





2. I put my hair in a shower cap for about 2 hours -Even though the instruction on the box says 15 min- with the shower cap on.That just how I do it.I feel like it works better for one my hair and also because I don't have a head dryer.That is why.

 

 3. When time is up, I rinse it off , use a cotton T-shirt to dry my hair instead of a towel ,apply my Cantu crurling cream and let my hair cpmpletely air dry.Afterwords my hair feel so soft and easier to comb especially with my new growth. 



 4. To moisturised I applied my oil mixture( the one I was talking about above)

5. That is all...treatment done! My hair is ready to style!!!


Thank you so much for readying my blog.

Please share with your friends...if you liked my post tell me what you liked?? and also comment below tell me what is your favorite treatment? how do you used it? and what beneficte does your hair get from it.
Please tell me I am curious!

Until next time...bye...XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment